Friday, July 1, 2011

Unfortunate News

As some of you know, my dad, who has been so helpful around the barn with remodels, yard work, and training young horses, suffered a fall off the back of his dump truck and onto the concrete in front of the tack-up area. He will be in the hospital and rehabilitation for quite a long time. He has numerous injuries including a broken wrist, tendons severed in his elbow, and an almost shattered pelvis.
As you can imagine, it will be quite touch-and-go as far as lessons and other barn activities for me because we are not positive about his surgery schedule yet. I ask for your patience and understanding at this time with my having to cancel lessons, working student times, and meetings at a moment's notice.
I'd like to thank those who have stepped up to help with the barn chores and keeping everything running without me. You are greatly appreciated!
Please plan on regular lessons and programs unless I contact you. Thanks again.
-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment